Friday 11 May 2012

I have been MIA

I wanted to send out a quick note to you to let you know that I have not forgotten you; I just have been unable to update my Blog at this time.
At this time, I am preoccupied with some personal issues that I am looking after.
While I do not mean to be vague, I wish not to divulge further as many of my friends and family members are not aware and none of my colleagues are. My day consists of waking at 4:30am to start my day and commute a minimum of 1.5 (sometimes up to 3) hours to work; work a full 8.5 hours day; drive 2-4 hours back home (stupid rush hour traffic); take care of some things; work out; in bed by 1:30am and repeat.
I have maintained at least one shake per day…and with the help of a friend at work, sometimes two per day. (She encourages me to have one on the days when I really don’t feel like having anything.)
While I am not meeting with me Personal Trainer at this time, I have been doing 30-45 minutes of Cardio each night. (I have to keep that shape that finally started to take place on my bum.)
Sorry for the delayed update. Things have been hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment