Tuesday 5 February 2013

LOVING this goal!!!


Well, well, well…where to start? I finished my last 90 Day Challenge and took the “after” video. It’s an improvement for sure, but I had difficulty uploading it…again. (The “before” video took several weeks/attempts to upload.) I am contemplating taking another video as it’s been really cold here lately and also the day I took the video and I get asthma attacks in the cold. So, even though you will see an improvement, I did feel my lungs starting to feel tight. Either way…”after” video is coming soon.

Today I started my next 90 Day Challenge. While I set new goals each Challenge, this one is going to be different. This time I am combining 4 Challenges. You see, my 40th birthday is next year…just over 4 Challenges away. I am one of these rare people who LOVE getting older and I cannot wait to turn 40!!! I want to have a huge celebration and want to be in the best shape I’ve ever been in. That is why this time I am combining my Challenges and have committed that I WILL lose 100 pounds by my 40th birthday. I am so totally stoked about this!

I will keep you posted with updates and in keeping with my honest and open updates will tell you that I bombed Day 1. I know, I know. That doesn’t sound promising. Oh…I did the shakes! I just didn’t have ANYTHING to eat for the first 9 hours that I was awake. I also barely drank anything all day. So, while I did stick to the Challenge, I really didn’t do it in a healthy way. Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment