Thursday 7 June 2012

I've Missed Me...Nice to be back!

Last night was so very relaxing. I spent time catching up with some people I have not spoken to in a while; read a bit of a book I’ve had for months that was still unopened (it wasn’t very good of a book after all…haha); went for a 40 minute power walk; played a couple of iPhone games and just totally relaxed.
I did not register my next Challenge. This time, however, I was actually on the Site and then decided not to. I will be seeing the doctor on the weekend anyway, so I will get my official weight from him and register at that time.
Again it is not much of an update. I am so relaxed and HAPPY and feeling like myself again. It’s incredible! I’ve missed me so much!
This afternoon I have an appointment in Toronto.  I took the afternoon off work for it and tonight I will be visiting my best bud. I am already aware that tomorrow will be a very rough day! I know us. We will be up laughing and talking and laughing more until I need to leave for work. I told my husband that I may or may not sleep at home, but I will stop by for a shower before I commute in.
Totally looking forward to tonight and also with soon reconnecting with friends and family that I have not had the time to spend with lately.
Have a great day everyone! Make today feel like it was worth getting up early for!

No comments:

Post a Comment