Friday 8 June 2012

I LOVE Visiting Friends!

What an incredible evening! I took a half vacation day on Thursday to go to an appointment and then went over to my buddy’s place. We chatted and laughed and carried on and caught up and it was such a nice evening. To my surprise, I was starting to fall asleep at 11pm. Usually, the two of us are up until the sun comes up. I was sound asleep on the couch by 11:30pm and up at 4:20 to drive home and shower and commute to work.
I am really enjoying catching up with my friends that I have not spoken with for months. It was also really nice to be able to have breakfast with my husband before work! I am back in the game and it feels so right! While I have been making an effort to do “some form of exercise” each day, I am going to look at the YMCA schedule in my area and start a program schedule for the classes that suit my work day.
Things are looking up all over the place. It makes a big difference too when there are still a lot of personal things to deal with and work through.
Have a great weekend everyone! Where I am, it’s going to be a sunny and hot weekend (35C). Now I just need a pool! I am not “bathing suit ready” quite yet, but by the end of the summer it’ll be “better”. Doesn’t bother me, I’ll still suit up to stay cool and get some colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment