Sunday 3 June 2012

Monday is THE Day

Thanks for checking back. As you know, I've had a difficult year and a death in the family. I also have some difficult days ahead. However, I've decided it's time to put my chin up and push forward.

On Monday, I will jump in and look after myself again. I will start working out regularly as I had in the past; will focus on my Visalus business; and will focus on my diet - of course including my Visalus shakes.

I've missed my workouts. I've missed taking care of myself and I've missed my happy-go-lucky demeanor. No more depending on others. I will spring back to being me and focus on my health. Nobody is responsible for our well being, except ourselves.

All of this will also include regular blogs still focusing on my daily routine and my honest thoughts, trials and accomplishments on this weight loss and health journey.

I can do it! I WILL do it!

Care to join me on your own journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment