Tuesday 31 July 2012

67 Days Remaining on the Mini Challenge


Well….Day One is down and it was an awesome day. I started the day with a Visalus shake mixed with Grape Tropicana juice. My lunch was a Visalus shake mixed with POM juice. Both were VERY yummy!

I was afraid it’d be difficult getting back into the swing of things. But it wasn’t. It just felt right! I know from my previous experience that Visalus DOES work and I am excited to see what my results will be this Challenge.


It does also help that I went public with the competition with my cousin (and now some friends who have joined). I find it gives me that little extra motivation. Accountability.

This evening I was busy unpacking and organizing from my move. (I moved back home over one month ago, but just finished moving my stuff from the apartment I was renting.) As it got later I felt less and less motivated to do any exercising…and it was HOT! I don’t do heat!!! But I recognized these were excuses and went to head out for a walk only to find some serious Police activity outside (not sure what it was). I refused to let this be an excuse, so right before posting this, I did 10 squats, 10 lunges each leg and 20 crunches. They were lazy and I was not into them, but it is better than NOTHING. Actually, as I write this now, I am thinking I will do some more. I am really kind of disappointed with my pathetic efforts.
One thing to mention…I recognize now that my biggest challenge will be drinking enough water. I really do not drink enough. Not nearly enough. I drank 16 oz today. Other liquids (shakes and juice), but not water. 

Anyone have any tips for drinking more water? Email me – info@bbvcid.com; leave a message here; or, send me a message on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/visalus2

No comments:

Post a Comment