Tuesday 31 July 2012

I Am Not Drowning....Yet! (in water consumption that is)

WOW!!! Thanks for all the tips on how to get more water into me. I never realized how many different ideas could be out there. I think I will first try one of the tips an old friend/colleague suggested: have a container that holds the amount of water I need to drink, fill it and have it at my desk or next to me and sip at it all day long. I think that one will work for me the best.
While I increased my water intake by 8 more ounces, I have roughly 24 more ounces to increase it by. I refuse to believe “slow and steady wins the race”. I know the importance of drinking water. Not just for weight loss (which water intake IS a huge factor in weight loss), but also the health benefits. Tomorrow I will start filling a large container and sip at it through the day. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Today we’ve been experiencing severe thunderstorms and downpours. I’m so not in the mood to do any exercises outside and I don’t feel motivated to do them inside either. Ugh. Not in the mood. I am, unfortunately, all too familiar with this feeling. I won’t let it win. Right after posting this, I am going to head downstairs and do squats, lunges, crunches and push ups. I just wanted to mention it because if you are also not feeling very motivated, I want you to know that you are NOT alone. NOW GET UP AND WORKOUT!

Today’s shakes were Visalus mixed with POM juice and Visalus mixed with Orange Juice. Both were delicious, but Orange Juice ones are still my favourite.

Talk to you tomorrow to let you know how the water drinking it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment