Wednesday 1 August 2012

Ahhhh...there's that energy I used to have!

Another day - another two glasses of water. I also mixed my shakes today with water, but I am not sure if that counts.
My Visalus shakes today were mixed with Vi-Defy. This was a limited time offer product from Visalus which consist of super fruits. I was expecting a very different taste. It reminded me of the raspberry neuro. I like the raspberry neuro, but I really thought this was going to be more fruity. I am going to try the Vi-Defy with plain water tomorrow to see what I think.

I forgot how much energy the Visalus Shakes give me. I now recall that after only a few days I was bursting with energy. Of course, I only recall this because sure enough, today I noticed I was again bursting with energy!

I’m totally pumped about this mini challenge as well as the full 90 Day Challenge. I was teasing back and forth with my cousin over text today. It’s a lot more fun when you are doing a challenge with someone else. It doesn’t even matter if they are the same goals or completely different. It appears that it keeps everyone more focussed.

Over the next few days I will be spending several hours after work each night packing and moving furniture. Not sure I will get much exercising done in that time…HOWEVER…I have put together a schedule of classes that I have an interest in at the YMCA. That way, if I am not motivated to go it alone, I will have a schedule of different exercise classes I can attend.

I have a really good feeling about this Challenge. Thanks for keeping me company along the way. I am even more pleased to see how many people are emailing me and supporting me on this journey! WOW!
Caity was awesome today…I told her of a craving I had for a cheese tea biscuit and she went home and found me a recipe for a healthier choice. Such support!!

How about you? Are you making any changes in your lifestyle to be healthier? I’d absolutely love to hear about it!

As a side note, have you seen my website lately? Some new information and pictures have been added. www.bbvcid.com

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment