Tuesday 21 August 2012

Undecided...I'll try again Thursday

I noted in the blog I posted this morning that I went to the gym and did an hour of circuit training before work. I like that idea because if I get home at night and don’t feel like doing anything, it’s ok – I already worked out that day. However, I did not like running around like mad to catch the train. That’s my fault though. I should have been 15 minutes earlier and it would have all been fine.

Today at work I was not focussed. I really needed to make an effort with everything I did today. On Thursday I will work out in the morning again and see what happens at work later that day. It might have just been “one of those days”. I’m trying to recall how I felt when I was in Texas. I’d start the day at 5AM at Camp Gladiator and then shower and head to work. Of course, I really hated my job at that time, so it’s not a good comparison. My mood was generally pretty disgusting at that time.
Wednesday will be my day off from working out. I was going to try Zumba in the evening, but now I have a Challenge Party to attend that I am looking forward to. Because it is a few hours away, I won’t have time to work out before work. I also have a Challenge Party on Thursday night, but that is in town, so I will do some circuit training Thursday morning.
After my workout this morning, I had a Visalus Shake with Almond Milk and a Chocolate Mix In. I decided to have lunch and a Shake for dinner. However, I was pleasantly surprised that my husband made me dinner when I got home. So today was just one Shake.
I’ve been doing AWESOME with my water intake the last two days. I am a pop (soda) junkie. I LOVE Pepsi….especially when it is a fountain drink. It had been difficult, but every time I crave a pop, I drink water instead. I have to admit, it is getting easier each day. I just have to remain strong. I am doing all of this work and seeing results and going to waste it by drinking and eating junk? NO WAY!
Now I just need to find a way to keep myself from hopping on the scale every day. It’s not healthy! I was very sad to see I never lost any weight at all since Sunday…so far. However, I also know that in the past I never lost any weight on the 90 Day Challenge for two weeks in a row; however, I lost a few inches over those two weeks. I am neither concerned nor disappointed. I feel so much healthier already! Oh…before I forget again…yesterday I started taking the Vi-Pak. I don’t know what to expect with that, so I will just see if I feel any different than I did doing just the Vi-Shake and I’ll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment