Tuesday 28 August 2012

Incredible ViSalus Event

Monday was a great day!

I started my morning with a ViSalus Shake mixed with pineapple and coconut...delicious!!!!

Work was busy but it was a great day. I got a lot accomplished and had fun through the day. In the evening I went to a Group Challenge Party in Ajax opened to the public. I invited many and one person joined me. We had a blast and she was able to see a speak with a few people and hear their stories. It was exciting and inspirational even for me! One lady took the stage - she's lost over 215 pounds in the last 2 years! Incredible!

Seeing people excited over the Challenge and watching their lives transform makes me so happy and honoured to have been introduced to ViSalus and all it has to offer! It blows my mind to get paid so much for something that is already so rewarding!

I feel like I'm on cloud 9 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment