Thursday 16 August 2012

Tried a new way to use the Visalus shakes...

Yesterday was another great day! I started my day off with ViSalus blueberry pancakes. The flavour was good, but I'm a picky eater and they were too fluffy. I know most love fluffy pancakes, but I like mine flat.

I took a bunch of fresh fruit to work and used my Vitamix to make my Visalus Shake. It was a lot less work than the juicer and tasted just as good.

I hurt my back yesterday and I'm not even sure how. After a visit to the Chiropractor my husband and I spontaneously went out for dinner with some of my family. Sushi! It was great seeing them.

When I got home my back was still so stiff and sore. I still put on my shoes and went for a power walk....which turned out to be quite a slow walk. This morning my back is stiff, but not sore. They do say movement is a good thing!

Lately,  I have been having a lot of athletes approach me for Visalus. It's wonderful to see so many different body types and such a wide range of health and fitness goals. What's even more exciting is seeing everyone transform their bodies and love their results! I love this business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment