Thursday 9 August 2012

Looking for YOUR ideas and input....

Wednesday was another full day. At least these days I know what I am spending time doing. It used to be that everyone would say “you are always so busy!” and while it was true, I had no idea what I was doing every day to be out so late and never home. I do now though.
While I LOVE my job so much, I can’t ignore that fact that I am in excruciating pain almost every day. It’s kind of hard to ignore that. I’ve been trying to play with my work station and sit in a way that my neck, shoulder and arm don’t seize up, but I can’t seem to get it right. The pain was so bad yesterday that I went to the chiropractor right after work. He reminded me of best practices for setting up my work station and now I see what I was doing wrong. WHEW! When I get in to work I will make the changes right away. It’s been a painful experience.

By the time I got home, I was exhausted and went to bed. In my head I was thinking how I was in so much pain that it was “ok” that I didn’t work out….and maybe it was ok. However, I am also starting to notice that I am getting trickier with my excuses. I am starting to really make the excuses convincing to myself. Shoulder and neck pain do NOT mean I cannot at least power walk. Of course, I didn’t clue into this until morning, so that’s what I did. I went out and power walked. I need to figure out why I am so reluctant to get moving…then regret not moving because I wish I had of. Lazy, I suppose.

Yesterday I had my Visalus shakes with POM juice. Boring! While I have enjoyed the flavour in the past, I think I need to start being more creative.

My colleague was all excited talking about his Vitamix he just got and I was telling him all kinds of recipes he can try and even pointed out to him that I have mine at work. Well, DUH! Then I should use it for what it does best…blend anything and everything down to smooooooothness! I will get from fresh fruit and veggies tonight and start getting creative again with the Shakes.

I had a Visalus Challenge Party last night. I don’t generally mention them in the blog, but it was so much fun!  I also gave the host my promotional Magic Bullet Deluxe Kit that they qualified for. It got me to thinking….I really want to change my promotional offer. View my current promotion on my website: www.bbvcid.com and let me know your thoughts on what I should promote. Inbox me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/visalus2 or via email at info@bbvcid.com

I’d love to hear your ideas and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment