Monday 6 August 2012

Perfect End to a Long Weekend - a weigh in!

It’s been a jam packed long weekend…packed with relaxation! My favourite kind of weekend.

Friday night I went out for dinner with my sister. We went to the Mandarin. A buffet…or as my friend calls it “an all you can keep down” restaurant. A place that it so easy for me to overeat. I was good though! I had a salad plate and a dinner plate…and because I don’t like my food to touch it was easy for me to not overeat.

Saturday was a hot one. Ugh! I don’t do heat! We headed back to my sister’s and relaxed with a nice cool swim and then ordered Thai food and watched the storm pass through. It was very relaxing indeed.

I can’t even remember what I did Sunday…as sad as that sounds. But I know what we didn’t do…we didn’t move the furniture. That was postponed to Tuesday evening.

Today is Monday and I went to the doctor for my official weigh in….ready for this??
I LOST SEVEN POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!
My doctor wrote my weight loss on his prescription paper. However, I forgot to ask him if it was okay to include his name and clinic information on my blog and Facebook, so for now I will not include that information.
I am so excited! I also didn’t put in much of an effort this week other than drinking my Visalus Shakes. But I am so excited to rid of this furniture and other household items on Tuesday so I can start hitting the gym on Wednesday.

I love losing weight…more importantly, I love feeling healthier.


No comments:

Post a Comment