Wednesday 8 August 2012

Easier Than Expected

Ahhhhhhhh...huge sigh of relief!!

Last night we rented a UHAUL and moved out the queen sized bed, futon, coffee table, kitchen table ans chairs, as well as some "this and that".


What a relief! I've been storing things until my niece or nephew moved out, but it's time just to get rid of stuff now.

Our next renovation plan is to gut one of the back bedrooms and make a new office for my Visalus business. I can't wait!! It's going to look awesome!

After the move last night we ended up going for a nice cool swim. It was so refreshing. I was just relaxing and puttering around when it hit me - what a great workout opportunity. So off I went! I did 20 laps of the pool and then incorporated some exercises I recall from aquafit, including ab crunches as a treat since I love them. I felt a lot better after - partially because I was smart enough to recognize such an opportunity.

As tired as I am already today (from lack of sleep the last two days), I am going to try to hit the gym tonight. If not, I will definitely go for a power walk and then pull out one of the more recent workouts that Caity and I did together.

 I have to remind myself "babysteps". The weight won't fall off over night. Sometimes that frustrates me. But good things come to those who work for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment