Wednesday 29 August 2012

Don't starve yourself...

Tuesday was a slow start. I knew I was not going to the gym because I was going for a walk in the evening with a friend. However, I was planning to get up and in to work extremely early to get some things done. Let's just say I have a really comfy bed.

Work was good. It's always good. I feel really privelaged that I love my job. Not a whole lot of people can say that. I've been able to say that often in life. I've had many jobs I enjoy. I've said this before, but I really mean it - I am so ecstatic to be back to my happy-go-lucky self.

My ViSalus Shakes were pineapple and coconut as well as cocoa and banana. That was delicious. I made it for a customer at a Challenge Party the other day and forgot how delicious it is. It tasted like a chocolate-banana milkshake. Yum!

In the evening I went for an hour walk with a friend. I have not seen her in a few years. We keep in touch on Facebook and it was so nice to see her face to face. It was a really nice walk on a nice path by the lake. We will meet up again next week.  I'm looking forward to it.

I noticed yesterday that if I let myself get too hungry that I crave junk food. I dropped by a friend's place after my walk to drop something off and by that time I was famished. I was thinking of fast food. I talked myself out of it because it is so not worth it! I got home and had a small healthy meal and felt so good!

Have a great day everyone! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment