Monday 3 September 2012

The end to a great summer!

What a beautiful long weekend! The weather was perfect. I had a great time at the pool party with my family and their friends too. It's always difficult to make healthy choices when the food looks incredible! But I am proud to say that I did make some great choices. I remained vegetarian too...til today. I'm totally ok with that. I think it will take some time to become vegetarian. I start to feel kind of sick when I think about it. I know it is all psychological, however, as I start reminiscing back to when I was so sick before discovering my illness was due to cancer and NOT due to being vegetarian.

I came across some excellent recipes for vegetarian options this weekend. The vegetarian rice pilaf and the fried green tomatoes were exceptionally amazing!

Other than walking, I didn't do any exercising this weekend as my hip was iffy. It feels excellent now, so I will be back at it again on Wednesday. Maybe tomorrow, but I am still contemplating going to Kitchener in the evening. I have to be at work extremely early tomorrow to meet a deadline, so I know I can't hit the gym in the morning.

I've found new inspiration through some customers and readers and I also have my goals all written out and planned out. I'm going to knock this Challenge out of the park!

I kept to the shakes all weekend and enjoyed every one of them:
Vi-Shake mixed with chocolate and banana. 
Vi-Shake mixed with cranberry and strawberry. 
Vi-Shake mixed with fresh veggies. 

We are thinking about a road trip to Texas in October. I can't wait until everyone I know there sees the change in my personality and my weight! I even had some family members comment on how I back to me!

I've really picked up focussing on ViSalus as well. This is just too good of a product to not share with others. Challenge Parties are so much fun and everyone has a great time at them. I get compliments on how I am not pushy and how people can relate to me. I love working with people and I am passionate about what I do!

I'm looking forward to what the future holds and I feel healthier and have more energy every day! It's amazing. I want to do cartwheels...well...maybe not yet!

Have a great evening everyone and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment