Thursday 13 September 2012

Been a while....

It's been a few days since I've posted. No real reason other than running around at night and then getting up extra early for work. This morning the train is not too full, so I've pulled out my iPad to update my blog.

I'm so excited for this weekend! I am going to be attending a ViSalus event. My favourite part is hearing people's stories and seeing people I haven't seen in a while and seeing their transformations. I also love Ottawa's architecture.

When I get back I am seriously thinking of trying to find a personal trainer - Caity style. I don't want to be in a gym. I want to work out hard outdoors. It was so amazing and I felt phenomenal. I also saw such huge improvements each week. This whole gym thing isn't working for me, sadly. I love my walks I've been doing with my friend, but it is not consistent due to conflicting schedules.

I'd love to say I have the motivation to do it on my own, but I don't. Did I ever mention how lazy I am? I'm sure you figured that one out already.

I am dying here.  Laughing, that is. As I've been typing away, a guy across from me has been snoring loudly. He just did a loud snort and jolted awake. He looked at the guy across from him who was also asleep and nudged him to say "hey buddy, I think you've been snoring". Too funny!

Today my mind is all over the place. So here's another random thought. Do you ever wish you could show someone their future? I know and come across so many people who could benefit from ViSalus both financially and physically. I never dreamt I'd ever feel so energetic and healthy. Nor did I ever imagine I'd financially have the opportunities I have today....so I totally get people's hesitation and skepticism. I just wish they could see what could be in store for them.

On that note....I so badly want to go to Texas again and my husband wants Cuba. Soooooo...I'm thinking maybe Jamaica. I don't feel like going to Cuba again this year. I've never been to Jamaica. What's your favourite place?

No comments:

Post a Comment