Thursday 6 September 2012

It's ALL about Nutrition!

Let’s get caught up on the last couple of days….before I forget what they entailed. Tuesday I had to be in to work early, so I didn’t go for my circuit training. However, after work I took the train to Kitchener (a 2 hour ride) to meet my husband as he had an appointment there in the late afternoon. We had sushi for dinner, hung out on my favourite Starbucks patio and then headed home.
Wednesday morning I was exhausted still from my late night Monday and Tuesday and I chose to hit snooze on my alarm too often and missed going to the gym. I partially decided this because I knew I was meeting a friend for a walk in the evening.


WOW! What a walk! We were gone for an hour and a half. On the way back, I had to stop for a minute and stretch. My lower back and legs were getting stiff. Not sore, but stiff. When I got home, I looked up the trail we took and found out we walked just over 6 kilometers!! WOW! From 0 km/day to 6km!

I’ll tell you this….it sure makes a huge difference when you are walking and busy chatting. Oh sure, I felt the hills and the humidity and stiffness in my legs, but it was easy to keep going and going and going….and going. My friend and I aren’t able to meet all that often due to schedule conflicts. I’m looking for people in the Toronto or Durham area that are looking to start walking and want a “buddy”.

Drinking my ViSalus Shakes has been quite easy to do these past few days. By “easy to do” I mean I have not had many cravings for other foods, nor have I felt too lazy to make a shake….HA! Especially when it takes a few seconds to make a shake, I’d have to be REALLY lazy. More like “stubborn” than “lazy”.

I have been feeling phenomenal the past month….energetic, focussed, balanced, my eczema has cleared…just overall healthier. It got me to thinking about some of the comments I’ve heard about ViSalus skeptics….including myself as I was one of the biggest skeptics.

First and foremost, I want to stress that ViSalus nor its Promoters claim that the Shakes cure ANYTHING. ViSalus does NOT cure diseases or ailments. So why then are we seeing so many transformations where people are coming off of their diabetes medications, heart medications, psoriasis or eczema clearing up (just to name a few)?? It’s proper or better nutrition…plain and simple. These folks are either losing weight, or getting nutrients they never had before, or both. With weight loss, a lot of other health risks are eliminated or reduced. It’s THAT simple!

When people look at ViSalus as a “meal replacement”, they sometimes think of it as “eliminating food and starving oneself.” So not true! Look at me for instance….you think “I” would ever let myself starve??? (OK…that was slightly a joke.) Let me give you a prime example….

I know a girl who eats an extremely “healthy” diet. I put healthy in quotes because while she makes healthy choices, she actually overeats. She will eat constantly throughout the day. Very healthy choices in most cases too. But if she were to ever actually look at the calories she is consuming, she would understand why she is the same weight…which is overweight. Watch the first video on my website to see all of the nutrients you get in just one Shake per day.

Even those who do have a very active and very healthy lifestyle have told me how they have achieved goals they were striving for once they added ViSalus to their diets. I am talking the athletes and folks who hit the gym seriously every day. Watch the second video on my website…it will go into detail about how our Protein is unique and stands out above the rest.

It’s all about Nutrition. That’s why I feel like I’m walking on a cloud. I am healthier. Period. So please don’t think of ViSalus as a magic pill, or claiming to be something it is not. There are way too many stories of people’s lives that are changing or have changed for this to be a crock. I’ve met people, seen them transform and even experienced so many health benefits myself. I just wanted to clarify that as I have heard some comments (and even had the same thoughts myself when I was skeptical) about how meal replacement = dangerous, or starving yourself to lose weight. Don’t forget, while MY story is a weight loss story, there are hundreds of thousands whom have fitness goals and weight GAIN goals that they are achieving.

Watch the videos….educate yourself….let me know if you want to taste the Shakes…and if you do decide to order them, there is a 30 Day money back guarantee! Promise you will give it a shot whole heartedly for 30 Days. I am betting you will see positive changes within the first 2 weeks and will be amazed.

For the videos I spoke of, see my website:
www.bbvcid.com

Oh yeah…there is a new promotion I have as well as some new Testimonials too.
Have a great day everyone and we’ll chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment