Monday 22 October 2012

Day 1: PLEASE say it gets easier!

Day One of my Challenge was easy and difficult. I found it very easy to stick to ViSalus; however, my workout was a killer and quite difficult!

My Vi-Shakes today were both mixed with orange juice.

My niece and I will be working out 2-3 times per week together as long as I keep up my end of the bargain of doing 30 minutes of cardio on the other days. It sounded like a deal - until today. I am wondering if I will be able to move tomorrow.

She certainly didn’t ease me into working out!

-          5 minutes of cardio
-          120 wall push ups
-          80 squats
-          80 travelling lunges
-          80 supermans on a ball
-          90 crunches while tossing an 8 pound ball and catching it again during crunches
-          (the above were divided into sets that I did 4 times each)

I did not like any single moment of working out today. I went with a positive attitude and I truly did give it my all. My niece did recognize that and told me a couple of times how she was impressed that I was really pushing through everything and giving it my best effort. So I did try my hardest, but I certainly did NOT enjoy any of it. Not one bit.

Well guess what? 1.5 hours later and I feel incredible. I feel better than I have in ages! I look forward to that feeling again tomorrow….and I will still go in with a positive attitude. Though, at this time, I’m not thinking I will be loving it any time soon.

This is was I need though. I NEED a trainer/work out partner. I NEED someone to keep me going. I am so blessed to have my niece helping me out. She is my favourite ViSalus transformation story and I will be her favourite workout transformation story! You wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment