Thursday 25 October 2012

Day 3 - here it comes....

I was supposed to do 30 minutes of cardio last night and instead went out for dinner with my niece's parents and my husband. As I was telling her dad "your daughter is trying to kill me" it hit me....I was actually looking forward to Thursday night - my next workout. Yes folks, that sweet feeling is coming back. The feeling of longing for a workout.

My boss will be relieved. He got to hear my rant on how much I hated my workouts and how awful they are. As he continued to laugh at me, he told me to "use that anger and put it into your workout". I actually have been doing that. For the first time, I understand what "get mad at it" means.

As we were chatting, I told my boss that the real reason I was getting so angry working out was due to my extreme level of laziness. I did not enjoy sweating and actually putting effort into lifting weights or doing squats and lunges. Yuck! Too much work!

After dinner, I felt guilty that I didn't do my cardio. Well, actually, part of me was scared that without it the next workout would be even harder. So I went home and power walked for 30 minutes.

I cannot believe that this horribly lazy body of mine can't wait to work out tonight! However, lets see what I think about it afterwards....

No comments:

Post a Comment