Wednesday 24 October 2012

Day 2 down...I am SO lazy

Day 2 of the Challenge = Day 2 at the gym. This time we focussed mostly on arms and cardio. I really dislike working out. I wish you could bottle the feeling you get after a workout as well as the physical results you will achieve.

I don’t recall everything I did today. I used free weights and the elliptical. That’s pretty much all I recall. This is also part of the reason I have a trainer…so I don’t have to think.

Day 3 is my day “off” from the gym. I am going to have to force myself to go and do 30 minutes of cardio. I am trying to psych myself up now at 5:30 in the morning. It will be an all day process.

I just keep telling myself “remember how you hated working out when you started last time? And then you loved it and wanted more? That will happen this time too!!” But I don’t think I am really listening or buying into it.

Don’t get me wrong, I WILL stick to this. I DO love the feeling after my workout and I KNOW I will soon love the accomplishments that I will see. I’m just such a lazy, lazy person.

I know this blog was all whiny, but I promised that I’d be honest and tell it like it really is. Just think, in a month I will be complaining that I only worked out once in a day and not three times. Well…maybe not, but you see what I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment