Wednesday 25 April 2012

Camp Gladiator is AMAZING!

I had to update my blog today. I am so excited and revved up! Today was Day 2 of Camp Gladiator and I LOVED every minute. There’s just something amazing about waking up in the wee hours of the morning and starting your workout at 5:30am. It is exhilarating! Watching the sun rise as you are working your body as hard as you can is a most incredible feeling.

I cannot keep up with the rest by any stretch of the imagination, but I don’t feel like I don’t belong. The instructor is energetic and motivational and encourages all to push themselves and gives positive feedback. He reminds everyone to go at their own pace.

It’s also great to enjoy the weather and get some fresh air as I know that when that sun comes out and things heat up I won’t be enjoying it! Today is going to be 39C/102F …. Ugh!!!!
 
I haven’t endorsed anything on my blog other than ViSalus before, but for those of you in the United States, you should check this out…http://campgladiator.com/
 
Yesterday, my Shake was mixed with ViSalus Pro and I believe today’s will be as well.

I have been eating incredibly healthy in the morning and at work, but in the evening, I am making poor choices. I want to be up front with that because I always said I’d let you know when I am struggling. I too am just a regular, average person with cravings and poor habits. I love trying foods and restaurants when I am travelling that I don’t have back home. Texas can sure make some delicious, poor choice foods. Oh, I am certain they make excellent healthy foods as well, but I just don’t choose those.

Having said that, I am thoroughly enjoying the flavour of the foods and, to be honest, I am not feeling disgusting after I eat them. However, I do feel somewhat guilty after because I know for a fact that you CANNOT exercise away a poor diet.

Noting my poor choices in the evenings, I did also notice myself that I made some really great choices all last week and so far this week during the day. My diet has certainly improved and I WILL be back on track next week! I most likely will continue to eat less healthy choices in the evening the remainder of my stay in Texas because I do want to try so many things that the locals are telling me are delicious! My next trip back I will have already tried everything, so I can stick to healthy choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment