Tuesday 24 April 2012

Travelling and Keeping On Top Of Things

I might as well start by saying I have NOT started my 2nd 90 Day Body by Vi Challenge o f 2012 as of yet. I HAVE, however, been drinking my shakes.

Last week, I had a friend visiting from Texas and our workout plans did not fall through. We did attend a TRX class at the YMCA one evening. WOW! If you want to really see clearly where you need work on your body, go to a TRX class. I definitely need to work a lot more on Core and Upper Body strength.

This week I am in Texas and joining my friend at Camp Gladiator. Today was my first class. It was incredible. I could not keep up with the others, but I was pushing myself and doing it at my own pace. It was quite a workout and some of the things I had never done before. A lot of it reminded me of my previous workouts with Caity, but without breaks in between. There was a lot of running incorporated in the workouts, but as you know, I am not a strong runner. I ran a lot of the time, but some were just slowed to a fast paced walk.

I look forward to Camp Gladiator again!

So while I am in Texas, I will be exercising and keeping up with the Visalus Shakes, but I do doubt that my Blog will be updated regularly until I return.

Thanks for reading and I will update again soon.

BTW, my Shakes have been a variety:
-       Orange juice
-       Fresh fruits
-       Frozen Fruits
-     Visalus Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment