Monday 2 April 2012

Day 83 - Different Format

I am updating this from my iPad because my Internet connection has died. Therefore, it's a different format.

Today was another extremely busy day. It was also raining all day - almost. I decided the rain wouldn't stop me so I plugged in my tunes and went for a 40 minute power walk around my neighbourhood. Sure enough, when I got home it stopped raining for a few hours. I didn't mind. Sometimes it's nice to walk in the rain.

I tried my Visalus Shake mixed with Pro again - this time with water. I still liked it, but it tasted better with milk. However, I'm not a big fan of milk, so I will likely stick with the water version.

My 2nd Shake was mixed with watermelon chunks.

I'm staying at home tonight and commuting in the morning so I think it's almost time to head to bed. Well...once the laundry is done anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment