Sunday 1 April 2012

Day 81 - "Forget About It" Friday

Today was an off day. Perhaps because I had not been feeling well all week and for a few of those days I was not able to keep anything down. Maybe just that life has been so busy for me lately. Who knows, but I know it was an off day for sure. Actually, it wasn’t until someone pointed out to me that they could tell something was up that I decided to snap out of it a little and be less obvious.
I made a conscious decision to eat crap today and not have any Shakes - a decision that I regretted pretty much right away. The crap I ate didn’t make me feel any better. In fact, it made me feel heavy and tired. I also missed the energy I generally have when I drink my Shakes.
I planned to go home and at least go for a walk, but my husband wanted to head out to Kitchener and meet up with me and go out for the evening. I don’t get much time with him and it was a great idea, so by the time I got home after midnight, I was too tired to walk.
Let’s count today as a write off and start over tomorrow.
On an incredible note, I just paid my tuition for school!!! I never mentioned this before because it was just another thing that I sat around thinking “I should really look into that”….well, time to go for it! So I signed up for Nutrition, Diet and Health courses. I can’t wait to start next week! I want this knowledge for myself as it just occurred to me that I am not eating nearly enough calories in a day AND because I can really help my Visalus customers with THEIR 90 Day Challenges too!

No comments:

Post a Comment