Monday 9 April 2012

Days 89 & 90 - Completed my 1st 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge of 2012

This weekend was Easter weekend and the close of my 90 day challenge. I will begin my 2nd 90 Day Challenge on Tuesday, April 10th.

My closing results were:

Chest = -1 inch
Waist = - 5 inches
Hips = - 3 inches
Leg (thigh) = -2 inches
Arm = -1.75 inches
Calf = -1.5 inches

Weight = -37.5 lbs

It was a good challenge and I am ecstatic about my results. I look forward to my 2nd 90 Day Challenge with Visalus beginning tomorrow. I look for better results (although I am not complaining about these) as I hope to NOT break my tailbone again and actually stick to a workout three days per week!

Since I’ve been honest with sharing my struggles and milestones as well as my observations, I will close this portion of my blog with two thoughts:

1)     I am loving watching my body change. I really like that, while still large, my butt is becoming more rounded and shapely and my thighs are getting smaller.

2)     You’ve been following my blog and if you have seen my Facebook page you would have also seen others’ fabulous results. With a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and a chance to try the product before you buy it, what is stopping you from also becoming healthier? Believe me, if I can do this, so can you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment