Thursday 5 April 2012

Day 86 - Mind Blowing! (to me anyway)

Today was a great day at work…very busy and some laughs. All about the laughs for me. LOVE to laugh!
My shakes today were:
- water and Pro
- orange juice

I didn’t feel like working out tonight, but I did go because I knew I’d feel gross if I skipped it. It was a struggle though to stay motivated in between exercises. But I stepped it up during the working portions.

Various Boxing Combos for the warm up

X2
20 bicep curls with 5 pounds
20 tricep curls with 10 pounds

X2
20 squats with shoulder press with 10 pounds
20 shoulder raises with 3 pounds

X2
30 bridge raises
20 superman

X2
20 chest fly’s with 3 pounds
20 rows with 10 pounds

X2
30 standing obliques
20 leg drops
20 extended leg situps

Stretches

I know there is only a few days left, but I could not resist…I HAD TO peek. I am still in shock:
Chest = -1 inch
Waist = - 5 inches
Hips = - 3 inches
Leg (thigh) = -2 inches
Arm = -1.75 inches
Calf = -1.5 inches
(I know I measure more than the usual chest, waist, hips, but I like to track all differences.)

And my weight…drum roll please…-37 pounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment