Tuesday 3 April 2012

Day 84 - Went for a walk instead of vegging

I didn’t get much sleep last night and with the commute in to work, I was exhausted. I really started to lose steam at roughly 4pm. I popped a Visalus GO and within 15 minutes I was alert and wide awake; ready to finish the day.

My Visalus Shakes today were:
-       Orange Juice…still my favourite
-       Frozen Mango, pineapple, strawberry and charry ice cream. YES…Ice cream! I have a Vitamix which is an awesome blender that makes soup AND ice cream as well depending on how you use it. I guess the cold water and frozen fruit was a little too cold becausemy “Shake” was ice cream in a matter of seconds. But it was delicious!

I went to my apartment and was going to just chill out for the night. But at 10pm I was feeling like I should have done some form of exercise, so I went for a 20 minute power walk. I would have gone a little longer, but I am not really familiar with the neighbourhood.

Looking forward to a workout with Caity Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment