Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 56 - Working Out When Tired = Push Harder!

Today I was very tired. I could feel it in my workout too. I had to really push with everything I did. That’s not a complaint; just something I was aware of.

Today’s Shakes were: Hot Cocoa with peppermint extract and one mixed with orange juice.

Today’s Workout:

Warm up 

X2
16 squats with 17 lbs bar
16 dead lifts with 10 lbs weights

X2
10 shoulder raises with 10 lbs weights
10 shoulder presses with 10 lbs weights

Calf raises
Toe raises

6 medicine ball throws with 8 lb. ball

10 bicep curls with 17 lbs bar
10 tricep kick backs with 5 lbs weights

19 travel lunges
25 travel squats

Side leg raises

X2
10 bar rows with 17 lbs bar
10 wide grip bar rows with 17 lbs bar

20 push ups

10 each side – punch knee combo
12 forward kicks on each leg
12 knees in each side

X2
Medicine ball throws with 8 lbs ball
20 standing oblique twist crunches

Stretches

What I recognized today:
-      my lunges and squats are really getting deep and my balance is so much better
-     push ups are killer when you’ve been working your arms
-     I am making a conscious effort to push as hard as I can each workout now and I feel amazing after!!
.

Due to personal things that need to be taken care of, I will not be meeting Caity again until Thursday. Yikes! I miss the workout already!

No comments:

Post a Comment