Wednesday 28 March 2012

Day 79 - Indoor Workout and now I am sleepy....

I was feeling a little better today. Couldn’t keep my morning shake down, but kept everything else down…even through my workout.
Today’s shakes were:
Visalus Shake mixed with hot cocoa and peppermint. Waaaaay too much peppermint this time.
Visalus Shakes mixed with Orange Juice. No surprise there.

Today was another AWESOME workout. There were no “breaks/rest periods” between each exercise today.

Warm Up was….

Boxing Combo – 16 per side (punch with the right arm, cross over punch with the left, right knee up and crunch into it….switch after 16)
Kick all ways - 12 rounds per leg (kick front, side, then back)
Knees up – 20 per leg
Power punches – 60

Workout was….

20 squats with 17 pound bar
20 dead lifts with 17 pound bar

16 shoulder presses with 5 pound weight
16 pushups

20 bicep curls with 17 pound bar
20 tricep presses with 5 pound weight

20 calf raises
20 toe raises 

10 superman
10 cobra

20 rows with 10 pounds
20 bridge raises

10 fire hydrants per leg
10 leg raises per leg

16 leg drops
25 extended leg sit ups
30 standing oblique crunches

Stretches

I’d say it was a “lighter” workout, but I still had to push through all of it and I sweated hard. So I guess it was harder than I remember just 2 hours later. Old age…gets ya sometimes. Just sneaks up.

I feel amazing about my progress. My balance alone is enough to be ecstatic over. I used to fall over while just standing still. Now I do squats and lunges and kicks and stretches without batting an eye!

Well folks, I got 6 solid hours of sleep last night, which was the longest sleep I’ve had in ages, so I am keeping this short and heading to bed. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment