Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 63 - Exercised but didn't "workout"

This morning was spent walking a few malls with my husband. In the afternoon I went for a swim with my little cousin, but we played and didn’t do laps. I fully intended to go to the gym tonight and even bought a new dry fit shirt while we were out.

After dinner, a carload of us went out for a “quick” run to the mall to pick up one item. I was pumped to go to the gym after we went shopping, but we returned 5 hours later, close to midnight. HA! So much for a quick run to the store.

I felt better having walked a lot in the malls and playing in the pool because at least I was not just lazing all day. Tomorrow I will definitely head to the gym!

My Visalus shake was a peach mix in. I only had one shake today.

No comments:

Post a Comment