Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 57 - Landslide! Well...I slid anyway

Today’s blog is a short one. I had a hectic morning with an appointment that ran over time and made me late for work. I also had an appointment in the evening 2 hours away and had to leave at my regular shift end time. As a result, I ended up coming back to work just after midnight until 2am to make up the time.

As the appointments were stressful and the day was extremely long (as will be tomorrow), I “chose” to use that as an excuse and only had one shake today: of course it was the orange juice one.

There was no time for a workout as I was either in the car, in an appointment, or at work. Tomorrow will be similar in driving time and busyness, but this time I won’t make excuses and will stick to the two shakes for the day.

Looking forward to Thursday when I meet Caity again for an intense workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment