Sunday 25 March 2012

Day 75 - Sleepy Saturday

Today was yet another busy day for the most part. I had a few appointments through the day. I did, however, manage to take a nap in the afternoon and it was beautiful. I have not been sleeping much at all. This past week I have been commuting to work (at a minimum that is 1.5 hours away…sometimes 3 hours depending on traffic). So the lack of sleep had been catching up.

When I awoke from the nap, it was late evening. We ended up eating very late and I was feeling blah from not having done any exercise, so at 1:45 am my husband and I went for a walk.

4.5 minutes walking at regular pace
3.5 minutes walking at a fast pace
4.5 minutes walking at regular pace
3.5 minutes walking at a fast pace
5 minutes walking at regular pace
 
It wasn’t my best workout, but I felt better afterwards. I would have continued, but it was after 2am afterall.

I only had one Visalus Shake today:
Visalus shake with a peach mix-in.

Sunday is going to be fast paced and jam packed, but I did make time to see one of my favourite people. I am looking forward to that!! We were going to workout together first, but she now has to work. Since I made the time in my plans to work out with her…I am going to keep it in my plans and work out by myself. Even if I end up only doing cardio, it’s important to my health!

No comments:

Post a Comment