Monday 26 March 2012

Day 76 - Squeezing In Exercise on Sunday

Another day packed with appointments and places to be and things to do. I was going to meet up with someone and workout and the have dinner with them. You know, the girly type of catching up evening. We have not done that in ages.  Well, she had to work and was not able to workout with me and I had planned to go myself and meet for dinner after, but my appointments took me right up until it was time to meet her. I still did some exercising though after dinner.
Only one Visalus Shake today: Orange Juice with Visalus Shake Mix.

It was so awesome catching up with my favourite girl, but it was not long enough. Never is. However, when I got home I had a pounding headache….most likely because I am not sleeping well these days. I wanted to go straight to bed as I have a long commute Monday (since I didn’t go back to Kitchener), but my body was itching to “move” and I do want to do a minimum of 30 minutes per day of some form of exercise. So I did just that.

4.5 minutes of walking warm up
3.5 minutes of fast paced walking
4.5 minutes of moderate speed walking
3.5 minutes of fast paced walking
4.5 minutes of moderate speed walking
3.5 minutes of fast paced walking
4.5 minutes of moderate speed walking
3.5 minutes of fast paced walking
4.5 minutes of slower speed walking

I am updating this first thing Monday morning, so I can tell you that right after this I went straight to bed. Fell asleep within seconds! Alas, I was unable to get a good night’s sleep. I’m feeling like I am catching something. A head cold or something. Maybe just the change in weather. I have a throbbing headache again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment