Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 26 - My "day off" goes awry

Today was to be my day off working out in order to give my shins a rest. It ended up being a day off everything, except work.
I’d love to tell you that I am prefect and had two shakes today and well balanced snacks and a meal, but I did not. The point of my blog is to be truthful and show that I am just a regular Joe and not perfect and also to use this as my own personal diary so I can look back and remind myself of my accomplishments.
Today, I did not eat until 9:00pm. Not a thing. I never left my room except for bathroom breaks. No shakes, no snacks, nothing. A few sips of water and that was all. I worked from home today and was totally wrapped up in what I was doing and just never stopped. At 5:00pm I called my husband to see if he wanted to head out my way and meet me for sushi. So that’s what I had…sushi…that’s it.
Yesterday and today were blissful in that I was so comfortable working from home. My tail bone got a rest. I was mistaken in thinking that it was “better”. When we went for sushi, I looked a fool leaning to the side on the bench. But who cares, I got my sushi!! The drive home was brutal. I can’t wait for this tail bone to heal.
Tomorrow is a new day (actually, it is Saturday already). I will begin the day with a delicious shake and be more aware of eating properly.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment