Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day 30 - Another Short Blog, But Back On Track

Today I worked from home. Not that I really planned it, I just could not handle the commute. It was great though in that I was able to lie comfortably on the couch  while working for one more day.

Breakfast Shake: Visalus shake mixed with orange juice. Can you tell that’s my favourite by far?
Lunch Shake: Visalus shake with Chocolate Mix In

It was tough having two shakes today. I really didn’t feel like having anything at all. But it’s already Day 30….1/3 of the way through my 90 Day Challenge and I need to make a conscious effort to stay on track and focussed. I’ve seen great results that I am proud of, now I want to step it up a notch!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are back on track! I've been reading your blog since Day 1. Proud of you and know you can do this. You always did whatever you put your mind to. Disappointed that your workplace puts you in positions where you can't rest properly. That would help you heal. I know you hate feeling negative because you are always so happy and bubbly.

    ReplyDelete