Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day 31 - Sneak Preview

I was debating on whether or not to mention my tail bone and what my day was like. Then I thought “of course I should...” You see, it used to be that when I was angry or experiencing pain I would not exercise and I’d eat crap. Not today, however! Even though I am so angry and upset about having to go to the office because I truly suffer with the physical pain of my tail bone throughout the day, I didn’t let it stop me from my run tonight nor did I let it guide me to mood food cravings.

Breakfast Shake: Visalus shake mixed with hot cocoa and peppermint extract.
Dinner Shake: My favourite! Visalus shake and orange juice. I am out of orange juice now, so no more of that the next couple of days.

Today’s workout:

5 minute walking warm up.

8 intervals of 30 seconds running/1 minute walking (I noticed my shins were starting to ache again.)

1 interval of 2 minutes speed walking/1 minute slower walking (My shins were killing me at this point. The rest of the workout was a moderate paced walk. I think the shins started to act up in the last week or so because I am walking funny due to the tail bone pains.)

The stretches were not nearly enough as they were still too painful to do.

I found it easy to stick to the two shakes today. I was also pumped about getting to work out. Tonight, my tail bone is so very sore. It does not help that I cannot get comfortable at work and am in pain the entire day. I am heading off to bed now and hoping to get some sleep tonight.

Before I hit the sack, here is the sneak preview…I took my measurements today!!

In the last 31 days, I have lost:
.5 inches from my Chest
3.5 inches from my Waist
1 inch from my hips

Although these are not generally measured, I am also tracking the following:
1 inch off my thigh
0 off my calf
1 inch off my upper arm

I don’t have my official weigh in, but a sneak peek on the bathroom scale tells me I cannot wait to weigh in this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment