Monday 6 February 2012

Day 28 - Super Bowl Sunday

Day 28 was Super Bowl Sunday. I was going to go to our favourite pub and watch the game, but my tail bone has been hurting all weekend just as much as it did when I first fell, or more than it did. Sigh. I was not able to get comfy even lying on my side, so I went to bed after half time. I haven’t slept in a couple days due to the pain, so this update is just a cranky one.
I am updating this bright and early on Monday morning, as I wasn’t in any shape to on Sunday. No exercises were done…too much pain. Only one shake: Visalus shake mixed with orange juice.

Since it is now Monday, I already know that I am taking today as a vacation day and going to see my doctor. There has to be a shot or something that he can give me!! Also, I can do my official weigh in.

I don’t like that. I don’t like taking vacation time without notice, especially when it is attached to a weekend. However, it is what it is and I need to take care of me. Right? (OK…someone convince me, because I am struggling with this.)

I hate sounding so negative. Even worse, I hate FEELING so negative. It’s not really me. I guess two weeks of pain makes me cranky and negative. I always had such a high pain tolerance. Either it’s old age setting in and making me wimpy or I am in a lot of pain. Hmmm…must be the latter.

On a bright note, it’s now Monday…a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment