Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 29 - Adhoc Vacation Day and Forgotten Weigh In

As much as I hated to do it, today was a vacation day. I had to go check with my doctor as my pain was getting worse and not better. He checked me out and said there’s still nothing they can do, but he told me not to sit for at least a week and to keep with the exercises.

Easier said than done. I have at least an hour and a half commute to work tomorrow and then what do I do in the office? I guess I can still lie on those chairs pushed together. The great news is that I can exercise and I love my workouts!

The doctor did give me new pain medication and I used them today. Made it a lot more bearable, but I won’t be able to use them while working.

Only one shake: Visalus shake mixed with orange juice.

Tomorrow WILL be better. I am giving myself an attitude check and decided all this whining isn’t going to help. Two shakes a day, the Vi-Pak and exercising! That’s what I am going to focus on!

No weigh in today. I completely forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment