Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 50 - Not What I Planned

Day 50 did not go as planned. Work was not bad…extremely busy, the way I like it. Had my two shakes at work, came home to change for my workout and BAM! Sick as a dog, I felt fine and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.  It’s now 2:00 in the morning and I feel fine again. I did notice that I was not feeling the best after my egg salad sandwich. Maybe that was it(?)

Today’s Shakes were:
- Hot Cocoa with peppermint extract (my new favourite!)
- My recent favourite - the “orange creamsicle” (Orange juice and Visalus Shake)

We are expecting a lot of freezing rain and snow for Wednesday. Perhaps I will get to run in the snow finally. I need to step it up because I planned that I would be doing the Toronto Tough Mudder in August of 2013; however, today I said I would do Tough Mudder next year with someone in his home town and didn’t stop to think that theirs is in March. Whoops. Time to step up the workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment