Sunday 5 February 2012

Day 27 - Pampered Princess? More like Princess and the Pea

This morning I had my Visalus shake with a peach mix in.

Today I planned on a relaxing spa day. That didn’t happen quite as planned. I didn’t realize that I can only lay comfortably on my side. I thought on my back would be ok. I usually have my pedicure lying down and not in one of those chair/bench things. I managed to still get my pedicure, but we took a lot of breaks and I had to get up and stretch and move around a lot. My toes look good though.

The rest of my day, my tailbone was so very sore. It actually feels as sore as when it was first injured. I decided to try some exercise to see if it helped.

30 minute moderate paced walk.

I did not have a second shake this evening. My tailbone has really been sore and I just tried to focus on getting comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment