Tuesday 24 January 2012

Day 15 - My Bum Is Cracked

Many times on Sunday I don’t look forward to going back to Kitchener – I only get two nights with my husband.  This weekend, I only had one night because I was too sick to come home Friday night.  This Sunday was no different and I decided to stay another night.
Monday morning I was up bright and early and in plenty of time to leave for the commute in. And then I discovered we have 12 stairs in the upstairs hallway. I know this because my tailbone cracked itself on 6 of those stairs on the way down!
I did nothing all day Monday except try to get comfortable and also go to the doctor.  Much to my disappointment, I was told NOT to exercise this week. I don’t know what makes me more miserable, that or the pain!
Monday morning I had a Visalus shake a packet of the chocolate mix in.
I really hope the doctor is wrong. He is telling me that tomorrow will be an even more painful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment