Monday 30 January 2012

Day 22 - Getting Back On Track

Owy! Today was a painful day. It took a few hours to get to work as I had to stop often to stretch and move. Once at work I pushed some chairs together and lounged across them in order to work in a comfortable position. I’ll be so happy when this tailbone heals. Sadly, I had to cancel my workout for the evening. I can honestly say that the pain has not eased since yesterday.

Despite the pain, I made a commitment to myself that I’d get back on track with two shakes per day.

This morning I had a Visalus shake with Trop 50 Orange Juice and it was delicious!!!

As I was about to leave work I noticed we were having a bit of a snow storm. I needed a warm cozy pick me up, so I had a peppermint hot cocoa shake and drank it on the way home.

I know it’s only 9:30pm, but my old bones, namely the tailbone, are hurting. I’m off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment