Friday 27 January 2012

Days 17, 18, 19 - STARTING to feel a little better

I am updating this on Day 19.  Days 17 & 18 are kind of a blur.  My tailbone really took a beating on the stairs the other day and I’ve been nursing myself the last few days.

I am so very happy that I was allowed to work from home for the last three days.  That was extremely helpful as I am still unable to sit and have been laying across the couch while working. At least I did not have to take this week as vacation time! I am starting to feel better in that I am able to find some comfortable positions.

What I missed the most all week was working out.  I never thought in a million years that those words would sincerely be coming from me.  But it is true.  I really miss it!

I do not recall what shakes I’ve had, but they’ve all been with mix in packets and I’ve only done one per day. I find that while working from home I do not think to stop and eat. I’ll be looking forward to working around people again so I stop to grab something when they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment