Tuesday 24 January 2012

Day 16 - An Honest Post Including My Feelings

I am updating this at noon in case I don’t get a chance to update it later, at least there will be something here.
WOW! The doctor was right, sadly. I am in excruciating pain. My 1.5 hour commute today took over 3 hours as I had to get out of the car and stretch every so often. I am in horrific pain at work, but refuse to take any more of my vacation time for this. That just makes me angry.
I am so angry and bitter today over the pain, the fact that I’d need to cash in vacation time to be off, the fact that I cannot find a comfortable position AND the fact that I can’t exercise this week. I almost got McDonald’s for lunch because I was so miserable.  But then I thought of how awful that food makes me feel and also how I have already lost 10 pounds and certainly don’t want to gain it back on something so pitiful, so instead I continued to work and had a shake. I think I am more satisfied over the shake anyway and it sure doesn’t make me feel gross.
I had a Visalus shake blended with fresh strawberries and kiwi.
I really hope I can find a comfortable position. This is torturous!

No comments:

Post a Comment