Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 20 - Sitting Pretty...Sorta

Well, I can sit now for approximately 5 minutes.  Last night I sat for 30 minutes because it was relatively comfortable, but when I wanted to get up, that was a challenge. Once I was up, I was in a lot of pain. HOWEVER, the great news is that I was able to sit a little.  Might make returning to the office tolerable.

Today was a very lazy day.  I have the doctor’s OK to return to exercise (as long as I can handle it) tomorrow. I can’t wait!!! I really do miss it.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again. I have some haters (don’t kid yourself, we all do) that want to see me fail. I really want to thank them.  They keep me on my toes and make me the success that I am. My supporters are great people who make me smile and warm my heart. Between the haters and the supporters, this WILL be my year!

Today I had a Visalus shake with peach mix in.

While the one shake per day for the last week was continuing to give me weight loss, it is not the ideal kit for me. I will return to the Transformation Kit tomorrow and add the Vi-Pak

No comments:

Post a Comment