Saturday 14 January 2012

Day 6 - Relaxed Day

This morning I had my Visalus shake with instant coffee.

Today was a nice relaxing day. I was out last night late supporting one of my favourite people in a singing competition and woke up early this morning. After my errands I came home and had my Visalus shake with a Chocolate Mix In packet.

After lunch I took a nap and then spent some time in the house with my husband.  That's all I've done. Told ya - nice, relaxing day.

I did forget to mention yesterday that I was feeling so much better! When I started getting sick on Wednesday, I was nervous. I took Friday off because normally by the third day I am pretty much knocked out cold. However, this time I was feeling so much better by the end of the second day.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment