Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 21 - Not Sitting Pretty...nor at all. (and a weigh in)

I jinxed myself.  Last night we went out and within 5 minutes of sitting in the car I was in excruciating pain.  I was in pain for several hours afterwards. This tailbone had better heal soon!

Today will be another very lazy day.  I’m going to make some food for my lunches this week and get some groceries for my snacks and head back to Kitchener early in the evening. If I am not in pain from the drive there, I will go for a brisk walk. I really feel like I want to get some exercising in.

Today I had a Visalus shake with peach mix in.

I am updating this at 1:00am.  I never made it back to Kitchener. I was enjoying my day with my husband too much and wound up getting the groceries and cooking quite late. Also, my back was in too much pain in the car. Honestly, I am dreading the drive back to work tomorrow morning.

I weighed in today. I am down 2 more pounds! That’s 12 pounds in three weeks. Keep in mind as well that this week I fractured my tailbone and have NOT been exercising. Nor have I been consistent with two shakes per day which is the ideal Kit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment