Sunday 15 January 2012

Day 7 - End of a Great Weekend!

This morning I had my Visalus shake with instant coffee. I've been thinking that maybe I should get more creative, but when it tastes sooooooooo good, why stray from it?

After the shake I headed to my doctor and got a new inhaler.  I can't wait to get back to running tomorrow.  Hopefully I will NOT have an asthma attack, but in case I do, I really hope this inhaler does the trick. On an awesome note, I've lost 7 pounds in 7 days!!!!!

For lunch I had my Visalus shake with a Chocolate Mix In packet.

This evening I took a stroll around my complex while listening to my tunes and losing myself in thoughts.  Two of those thoughts are:
1) All of my hard work and dedication is truly paying off!
2) I know I have some haters out there.  I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.

This is MY year, but I will share! It can be YOUR year too!!
http://www.bbvcid.com/

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing Sheila...way to go girl! Loving the blogs ...you're real and a riot... burn baby burn those pounds away!

    ReplyDelete