Tuesday 17 January 2012

Day 8 - A Day Off to Rest Up

This morning I had my Visalus shake with fresh strawberries, kiwi and frozen cherries. It was delicious!

My desk and fridge at work look like a grocery store. At my desk I have my Visalus Shake Mix, instant coffee, cocoa, flavour mix ins, pineapple slices, peppermint extract, coconut extract, multigrain crackers...in the fridge I have fresh strawberries and kiwi, Tropicana 50 juices, frozen cherries and some goat cheese. Everything I need to give myself variety each day.

I had my second Visalus shake with some peach juice.

Last night I decided to stay home one more evening and commute in today. I did not get to sleep until well after 1am and was awake by 5am to get ready for work and beat rush hour traffic. Today I was very tired all day. I took today off from working out and will meet with Caity Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. 

After work, I laid on the bed to relax and fell asleep until midnight exactly. (Which is why I am so late updating my blog.) Guess I am getting too old to stay up so late on a "work night". At least I will be well rested for tomorrow and raring to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment